Facilities and Funding
One of the biggest challenges within the area of club development is bringing in funding to support the development of the recreational game and to support with the improvement of cricket facilities.
The ECB, together with other key sporting partners, offers schools and clubs a great deal of assistance across the following areas of facilities and funding:
- Guidance around the development of Facilities and project management
- Grants and Loans for Cricket clubs and schools
- Saving money and managing resources
- Fundraising and generating income
- Water Restrictions Guidance
If you need advice around any of the four bullet points above please do not hesitate to contact Pete Sykes or click on the above links for more information.