Club Open Days
Club Open Days is an ECB initiative designed to support cricket clubs by giving them the tools to host an event for children and families. They may attract new players, volunteers and members, heighten their presence in the community and raise additional funds.
The initiative has been a real success, attracting over 4,000 new players to cricket last year alone, and continuities to be supported by the England Cricket Team Sponsor, Waitrose.
Once again, Waitrose is offering every club hosting a Club Open Day £100 to spend on making their event the best it can be.
Benefits of holding a Club Open Day:
- £100 worth of food and drink from your local Waitrose*
- Access to an online toolkit to help publicise the day– including posters, leaflets and social media images. All can be personalised and feature the club logo
- An event goodie box with bunting, balloons, aprons, t-shirts, cups and plates.
- Chance to host an event for new families and children
- Increase the club’s presence in the community and attract sponsors
- Be one of many clubs delivering an Club Open day in July/August in 2016
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
*If the club is located WITHIN a 15 mile radius of a Waitrose store, they will receive £100 to spend.
*If the club is located OUTSIDE a 15 mile radius of a Waitrose store, they will receive a £100 John Lewis voucher which can be used to purchase goods online from John Lewis and/or Waitrosecellar.com.
**The £100 Waitrose vouchers and event goodie box are subject to the first 1500 cricket clubs that register for club open days by the 20th June 2016. The benefits above will only be eligible to clubs that host events between the 27th May and 4th September 2016.