ECB National Club Strategy
In July 2012, ECB launched the National Club Strategy.
The strategy seeks to find the balance between perceived future risks to cricket clubs and what are known areas of development required for sustaining and developing the game.
The work that underpins the ECB National Club Strategy sought to understand the dynamic nature of what influences a club and motivates people to progress towards a modern sporting offer within the community.
The ECB National Club Strategy is intended to form a broad roadmap from which more detailed plans can be drawn, and is central to planning at all levels of the game for at least the next five years.
The document is brokend down in to key sections as follows:
1. The current state of club Cricket
2. The challenges facing club Cricket
3. Using the strategy to build a sustainable future for club Cricket
4. Support you can access to help your club turn the strategy in to action
5. Benefits of utilising the strategy
6. In conclusion: The future shape of club Cricket
If your club would like more information on the strategy or want support with any aspect of your club's life please contact Pete Sykes