Wiltshire Cricket launches course programme for 2017-2018
It is with pleasure that we inform you that Wiltshire Cricket’s Workforce Education Programme 2017-2018 has now been completed and applications can now be accepted for our courses.
A brief rundown of the courses we are running is given below.
- 4 x Coach Support Worker Courses
(We can arrange for a Coach Support Worker course to be delivered at individual clubs, should they find that any of the scheduled dates do not suit them or their candidates. A minimum of six candidates from the club will be required and a facility with an indoor back up. The course duration is six hours, but this can be spread over two sessions of three hours or three sessions of two hours if required. Please contact me at any time if you wish to discuss this option).
- 1 x ECB Certificate in Coaching Young People and Adults’ Course (UKCC2)
- 1 x ECB Certificate in Coaching Children Certificate (UKCC2)
- 1 x Safe Hands Workshop
- 1 x Safe Hands Refresher Course
- 4 x First Aid and Emergency Course
- Umpire and Scorer courses – unfortunately there will be a delay with advertising the information for these courses as we are currently waiting on the ECB ACO to produce their new templates and revised costings. We anticipate that courses will be run in the New Year and as soon as we are able we will send you an update.
Procedure for booking on to courses
Please note that procedures for applying to register on a course have now changed and all applications and payments will now be made online. Payment options are credit card, visa debit or cheque. If payment is made by cheque this must be received into Wiltshire Cricket’s office at least 5 days prior to the course commencement date or the candidate(s) will be removed from the course. For clubs that wish to register more than one person on a course there is now an option to facilitate this at the bottom of the first page of the online application form. Simply click on quantity under the ‘available places’ and proceed.
For full details on all our courses – dates and times, venues and costs – and to register on a course please do so via Wiltshire Cricket’s Website using the link given below.
If clubs or individuals have any queries regarding booking processes for courses please do not hesitate to contact Karen Smith at email@example.com