- WEPL Club Improvement Fund 2018
The West of England Premier League’s (WEPL) 2018 Club Improvement Fund is now open. The grant scheme, which is now in its third year, is available to help WEPL clubs develop both their on and off field facilities
- Record amount of funding given to Wiltshire clubs through ECB Small Grant Scheme
A record 17 Wiltshire clubs have benefited through this year’s ECB Small Grant Scheme with a total of £36,000 being awarded across those clubs
- All Stars Cricket 2018 - Sign up goes live!
Sign up for All Stars Cricket, the 5-8 year old programme that launched in 2017, is now live and in 2018 it will be bigger and better than ever!
- The Lords Taverners - Table Cricket
Table Cricket is a brand new initiative for Wiltshire. This adaptatation of the game allows individuals with learning and physical disabilities to compete on a county, regional and national level.
- Wiltshire Wallop 2018 - Wiltshire's Premier 20 over competition - Enter your team now!
Great news - the Wiltshire Wallop is back for 2018! This fun, fast and exciting 20 over competition is the only senior competition covering the whole county so enter now for your chance to reach the cup or plate finals of the Wiltshire Wallop!
- All Stars Cricket 2018 - Register your club and set up your programme now!
Exciting news for clubs - Club sign up for All Stars Cricket 2018 is now live meaning clubs can create the programmes they will be running this summer. Parent / Child sign up will go live from 1st February
- ECB Small Grant Scheme 2018 - Applications now open
Wiltshire Cricket has great pleasure in confirming the launch of the 2018 ECB Small Grant Scheme. This is the eighth year of the scheme but this year sees a slight change in terms of its focus as the scheme aligns itself to ECB national programmes
- Wiltshire Cricket taking expressions of interest for Natwest Under 19 T20 2018!
With the NatWest U19 Club T20 competition entering it’s 4th season in 2018, we are pleased to announce that Wiltshire Cricket would like to continue to support, but also place a greater emphasis on the competition, given that it is a fantastic opportunity to retain players in the U19 age group. Please express your interest in participating now
- Tom Morton joins Wiltshire Cricket as new Head Coach
Wiltshire Cricket Limited and Wiltshire County Cricket Club are delighted to announce the appointment of Tom Morton as the county's new head coach; a role that will see Tom manage and coach the county 1st XI and 2nd XI teams
- Wiltshire clubs listen to ECB work on developing recommended formats for junior cricket
At the Wiltshire Youth Cricket League AGM, Nick Pryde, ECB Senior Manager Youth Pathway, delivered a presentation regarding the piloting of formats for children aged 8 to 12