All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket 2020 - Club registration now open!
Exciting news! Club sign up for ECB’s two national programmes for 2020; All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket, is now live!
For clubs who have previously run All Stars Cricket:
For clubs involved with All Stars Cricket in 2019, your club should still be set up through the management portal, Clubspark, with your existing log in details still working.
You can use your clubspark log in to set up both your All Stars and your Dynamos programmes
Clubs - Please click below to sign in and follow instructions to complete the initial registration phase for both All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket.
For clubs who have never run All Stars Cricket:
If your club has not previously delivered All Stars Cricket then you will not have a log in to the management system, clubspark.
In order to run either Dynamos Cricket or All Stars Cricket sessions, you will be required to create a new account on ClubSpark.
Please click below to begin the sign-up process and follow the instructions.
Club requirements to deliver All Stars and/or Dynamos + the Verification Process:
As in previous years, there are certain requirements of clubs to be able to deliver a national programme; All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket. In short, clubs must:
- Upload your session details (dates, times etc) for both All Stars and Dynamos
- Confirm the details of your lead All Stars contact / Dynamos contact
- Upload a valid First Aid certificate (from within last three years)
- Upload a valid club insurance certificate
- Upload a valid ECB Safe Hands certificate for your Club Welfare Officer (from within last three years)
- Register your Activator details for both All Stars and Dynamos (*Please note for any centres with new Activators, their details will need to be registered through ClubSpark. However, this is currently unavailable as the ECB are making some important upgrades to the system).
Ensure your club is connected to the Stripe account for the purposes of participant payments being processed.
Wiltshire Cricket support / Our school delivery / ECB support:
As with previous years, Wiltshire Cricket will provide regular communication and support to clubs throughout the process of setting up your programmes, to recruiting participants, and through to the actual running of your programmes. Please don’t hesitate to contact Pete Sykes at email@example.com or our All Stars/Dynamos Champion, Aled Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any stage.
In terms of some specific support to help recruit new children to both All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket, we are delivering our largest programme of school delivery ever in 2019-2020. Primary schools across the county can sign up to one of our FREE Cricket roadshows where they will receive an assembly and taster sessions for both All Stars and Dynamos Cricket. More information on this offer can be found here; https://www.wiltshirecricket.co.uk/news/free-cricket-roadshows-available-to-all-wiltshire-and-swindon-primary-schools/. Please encourage schools local to you to sign up to our free offer.
In February 2020, sign up to both All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket will go live. At this same time, the ECB will share with clubs a number of assets to help promote your programmes. At the same time, the national marketing programme will really kick in to force.
Other Wiltshire Cricket support:
On top of the above, we at Wiltshire Cricket will:
- Provide regular tips and ideas on how to drive sign up for both All Stars and Dynamos Cricket
- Print a set of 250 personalised All Stars and Dynamos flyers for your club. These personalised flyers will be available within your club portal once you have set up your programmes, meaning you’ll be able to download and print/email your own flyers
- Conduct club mentoring visits to support you with running your All Stars and Dynamos programmes
- Offer opportunities for your club to hire our Mascot, Twinkle, for your own club use
Don’t wait to set up your programmes – do it now!
Our biggest plea now is for clubs to get both All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket set up as soon as possible, with relevant documentation fully uploaded where possible. Ideally we would ask clubs to aim to do this by at the latest Friday 7th February. The reason for this is because from mid February onwards the intention is that parent sign up will go live and we will also begin at that time to hand out promotional material to all of the schools that we have engaged with. Therefore, if you want your club to benefit from all of the early marketing it is important that your programme has been created by then.