- Wiltshire Cricket launches its women and girls club opportunities for the 2019 winter
A women's indoor league, a girls under 13s indoor league and a coaching workshop for female coaches are amongst the initiatives launched for the coming winter
- Wiltshire Cricket clubs enjoy two days with Vipers and New Zealand International, Suzie Bates
On Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May, international cricketer, Suzie Bates, spent two days in Wiltshire as part of the Southern Vipers Ambassdor scheme
- Wiltshire CCC win their opening knockout match in Unicorns Trophy!
Wiltshire won their 1st round match in the Unicorns 50 over Knock Out Cup when they beat Wales at Warminster on Sunday by 2 wickets. They will now play Devon in the 2nd round at Sidmouth on Sunday May 20th
- Women's Soft Ball Festivals confirmed for 2018
As in 2017, Women’s Soft Ball Cricket (14+) is a key growth initiative for the ECB and Wiltshire Cricket, and following the success of the Women’s Soft Ball Festivals last year, they are back for 2018
- ECB Women's Cricket Coaching Conference
The ECB are aiming to support women involved in cricket through a number of national coaching conferences with a local event taking place in Taunton on 8th April
- Congratulations to Melissa Story on selection for Young Vipers regional development programme
Wiltshire's cricketer of the year, Melissa Story, has been selected by Southern Vipers to attend their Young Vipers regional development centre this winter
- Josh Boulton takes on the reigns as Wiltshire Women's Head Coach
Wiltshire Cricket's Community Coach and All Stars Cricket Champion will be taking on an additional role in 2018 as he becomes Wiltshire Women's Head coach
- Soft Ball Cricket Festival's 2017
Wiltshire Cricket introduce Women's Soft Ball Festivals to clubs across the county, which has provided more opportunities for ladies to take part in training sessions and social match play.
- Small changes required to Women's 1st XI selections for Late May Bank Holiday matches
Wiltshire Women's 1st XI have been forced to make two late changes to their teams to face Cornwall and Dorset over the Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.
With Elizabeth Bools and Pippa Brown no longer available, Lois Wright and Hannah Masters return to the team for both of the matches.
- An update from the Southern Vipers for the 2017 season
The 2017 season will see Wiltshire Cricket continue its association with the Kia Super League holders; Southern Vipers, and here's an update on their plans for this coming season