- Women's & Girls' Cricket Home
- » News
- » Wiltshire Cricket to hold Women and Girls forum to assist with club planning for 2020 season
Wiltshire Cricket to hold Women and Girls forum to assist with club planning for 2020 season
With the 2019 cricket season now fully wrapped up and with many clubs in a review period, Wiltshire Cricket would like to invite players, coaches, managers and committee members involved with Women and Girls cricket, to an upcoming Women and Girl’s Cricket Forum.
The forum will provide everyone with the opportunity to reflect on this summer’s activity and discuss ideas as to how we can improve the Women and Girls offer going forward. Additionally, it is a great opportunity to talk and network with other clubs to understand what worked well for them over the past season.
What: Wiltshire Women and Girls Cricket Forum
When: Monday 4th November, 7pm
Where: Devizes Town Hall – Cheese Hall (Ground Floor).
Who: Female Cricketers, Women’s Coaches/Managers, Girls Coaches/Managers, Club Committee Members
*All are welcome at the forum. Please try to send at least 2 representatives (more are welcome) from your W&Gs Section as their thoughts and opinions will help to shape the 2020 cricket season and W&Gs cricket in Wiltshire moving forward.
The topics covered in the forum will include:
- 2019 Season Review
- NEW Women’s Hard Ball League + Cup
- NEW Girls Festivals
- All Stars Girls Developments
- Women’s Soft Ball Festivals and Leagues
- ECB & WCL W&Gs Strategy
- The W&Gs Pathway and Structure (From Wiltshire All Stars to England Women’s)
- NEW Elite domestic competitions and academies
- NEW The Hundred – Women’s
- Recruitment Ideas
- Entries Open for WSB Festivals, Indoor Leagues and Girls Offers
We are also really pleased to announce that Jo Kirk (ECB Super League General Manager) and Tim Masters (Head of Participation & Growth for South West and Wales) will also be joining Sam Dent from Wiltshire Cricket to lead the forum.
Confirm your attendance:
If you would like to attend the forum, please contact email@example.com to book a place.