- Wonderful news for Cricket as ECB secures Media rights deal to support growth of recreational game
The ECB has announced the award of Media Rights for all of its domestic First Class County and international matches, played at home, from 2020-2024 - a deal that will help to support the growth of the game, at all levels, in England and Wales
- County under 14s celebrate opening of local Julia's House Hospice
To celebrate the opening of the first ever children's hospice in Wiltshire, our county under 14s marked the occasion by lining up with their opponents Dorset to mark this momentous occasion for such a wonderful charity
- All Stars Cricket is a Smash Success
All Stars Cricket is well and truly underway across Wiltshire. We've been visiting clubs and experiencing All Stars cricket first hand. It's great to see a new generation having a fantastic time learning the game of cricket.
- CricketFest 2017 - open for registration
It’s going to be bigger. It’s going to be better. It’s replacing Club Open Days, it’s called CricketFest 2017 and it’s running over four weekends in June and July! CLUBS SIGN UP NOW!
- 2017 County boys and girls squads announced
Throughout April and early May, trials took place across the county to determine squads for the coming season. Wiltshire Cricket would now like to congratulate and recognise the players who have been selected for squads this summer
- Highlighting some of the great work from clubs in promoting All Stars Cricket!
All Stars Cricket is ECB's new programme for 5-8 year olds and in Wiltshire we have 28 clubs running the programme this year. Here we highlight some of the great work from clubs so far in attracting new participants to this programme!
- Sam Dent joins Wiltshire Cricket Development team as Growth Development Officer
Sam Dent has become Wiltshire Cricket Limited's first ever growth development officer! Welcome Sam!
- Wiltshire Wallop 2017 groups and format confirmed!
Forget about the IPL, The Ram Slam, The Big Bash and The Blast – here it is…..The Wiltshire Wallop 2017!
- All Stars Cricket – the first, fun, active form of the game for 5 to 8-year-old boys and girls
The England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) today launched the first nationwide entry-level participation programme for cricket, with the aim of getting 50,000 boys and girls excited by the game this year
- WEPL Improvement Fund 2017
For clubs competing in the West of England Premier League, the annual WEPL Improvement fund is now open and is taking applications until 31st March