Welcome to the home of Wiltshire Cricket! We hope you will find our website informative, interesting and useful.
- 2017 County boys and girls squads announced
Throughout April and early May, trials took place across the county to determine squads for the coming season. Wiltshire Cricket would now like to congratulate and recognise the players who have been selected for squads this summer
- Highlighting some of the great work from clubs in promoting All Stars Cricket!
All Stars Cricket is ECB's new programme for 5-8 year olds and in Wiltshire we have 28 clubs running the programme this year. Here we highlight some of the great work from clubs so far in attracting new participants to this programme!
- Sam Dent joins Wiltshire Cricket Development team as Growth Development Officer
Sam Dent has become Wiltshire Cricket Limited's first ever growth development officer! Welcome Sam!
- Wiltshire Wallop 2017 groups and format confirmed!
Forget about the IPL, The Ram Slam, The Big Bash and The Blast – here it is…..The Wiltshire Wallop 2017!
- All Stars Cricket – the first, fun, active form of the game for 5 to 8-year-old boys and girls
The England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) today launched the first nationwide entry-level participation programme for cricket, with the aim of getting 50,000 boys and girls excited by the game this year
Our Affiliate Organisations
- Small changes required to Women's 1st XI selections for Late May Bank Holiday matches
Wiltshire Women's 1st XI have been forced to make two late changes to their teams to face Cornwall and Dorset over the Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.
With Elizabeth Bools and Pippa Brown no longer available, Lois Wright and Hannah Masters return to the team for both of the matches.
- An update from the Southern Vipers for the 2017 season
The 2017 season will see Wiltshire Cricket continue its association with the Kia Super League holders; Southern Vipers, and here's an update on their plans for this coming season
- Teams for upcoming Women's County Championship matches released
Wiltshire Women continue their County Championship campaign on Sunday 28th and Monday 29th May with teams for both fixtures now released
- Wiltshire CCC lose in final Unicorns Knockout Trophy match
Wiltshire's hopes of reaching the knock out stages of the Unicorns Knock Out Trophy were all but extinguished when they lost to Hertfordshire at Hertford Cricket Club on Sunday 14 May by 8 wickets
- Wiltshire CCC keep hopes alive of reaching the Knock out stages of the Unicorns Knock Out Trophy
Wiltshire kept their hopes alive of reaching the Knock out stages of the Unicorns Knock Out Trophy when they beat Bedfordshire by 122 runs at Warminster on Sunday