Wiltshire Wallop 2019 formats confirmed
The Wiltshire Wallop returns in 2019 for its 7th season! Potterne CC currently hold the crown but can they be beaten in 2019?
With 10 teams having entered the competition this year, we will be using the following format:
- Group Stage:
- 2 groups of 5 teams, playing each other once (2 home matches, 2 away matches)
- Finals Days:
- The top 2 teams in each group will qualify for the main finals day – Sunday 11th August at Potterne CC
- The 3rd and 4th placed teams in each group will qualify for the plate finals day – DATE TBC
The groups will be as follows:
- Group A – Burbage and ER, Goatacre, Marlborough, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon
- Group B – Biddestone, Calne, Corsham, Potterne, Shrewton
Following the competition
The competition will be administered through http://wiltsclubcomps.play-cricket.com
Fixtures and results will be able to be tracked through this site!
Good luck to this year's teams!