Wiltshire Cricket is delighted to launch our first ever female only ECB Foundation 1 coaching course; a great opportunity for females interested in getting involved with the coaching side of Cricket for the Women's and Girls game.
The Foundation 1 is a fantastic course for those looking to gain some experience, learn more about coaching and develop existing skills. More information about the course can be found here: ECB Foundation 1 | Wiltshire Cricket.
In scoping out interest for this course we have been so pleased to see that so many people are interested in getting involved with the coaching side of Cricket for the Women and Girls game – this will make a real difference to the game in Wiltshire moving forwards.
Please find below the course details. Please ensure all of the female cricketers from across your club are aware of this opportunity:
- What: Female-Only Foundation One Coaching Course
Please note: This course is only available for ladies, aged 17+. Please see link below for mixed-gender courses.
(Apologies to those who may have to travel a bit further to get to the venue. Unfortunately, having tried to book multiple central venues in Devizes, Market Lavington & Calne, the current Covid restrictions and altered closing times/capacity did not make this possible. Hopefully the drive will still be less than 1 hour from the south and east of the county).
- When: Monday 22nd February, Monday 1st March, Monday 15th March, Monday 22nd March (Please note: There is no session on Monday 8th March)
- Times: 6.30pm – 9.30pm each night
- Where: Hardenhuish School Sports Hall
- Who: Female-Only, for those looking to learn and develop some coaching skills and become qualified to deliver sessions for their clubs
- Booking Link: Wiltshire Cricket - ECB Foundation I Coach Course
- Cost: £150 per person
Other ECB Foundation 1 Coaching courses in Wiltshire
If the dates for this course don't work for you then there are other opportunities that can be found here