Reporting a concern

If you have any concerns about a child or adult at risk or the behaviour of an adult towards either of these, you should share these immediately. It is natural to feel a little anxious about reporting a safeguarding concern, but remember, it is not your responsibility to decide if abuse or neglect has taken place, but you do have a duty of care to share any concerns you have.

There are a number of ways to report a concern:

Completing a referral:

Wiltshire Cricket Limited have produced a template referral form that you are free to complete and submit to [email protected] at any time.

Download: Wiltshire Cricket Limited Safeguarding Referral Form


Whistleblowing in a safeguarding context means revealing and raising concerns over misconduct or malpractice within an organisation, or within an independent structure associated with it.

It can be used as an early warning system or when it’s recognised that appropriate actions have not been taken. 

This approach or policy is adopted in many different walks of life. 

Any adult or young person with concerns about a colleague’s conduct towards a child, young person or adult at risk, can report this to the Wiltshire Cricket Safeguarding Team by emailing [email protected].

For any other whistleblowing concerns please visit;  

Alternatively, concerns can be reported:

Iestyn Lewis

Iestyn Lewis

County Safeguarding Officer