Give Cricket a go this summer!
With such a huge summer of cricket underway, we want as many kids as possible to get out there and give cricket a go.
'All Stars Have-A-Go' is a free taster session of our popular All Stars programme, designed to give children aged five to eight a great first experience with cricket.
'Have-A-Go' session features:
- For all boys and girls aged five to eight
- Delivered nationwide at over 150 centres
- One free-of-charge 2-hour session
- Emphasis on fun and being active
- Focus on developing your child's movement skills
- Safe and fully accredited
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- Easy online registration
- Includes a free bat and ball for all new participants
Have-A-Go sessions in Wiltshire
In Wiltshire, we currently have three Have-A-Go sessions scheduled, as follows: