The purpose of ECB Coaches Association is to inspire participation and maximise performance of cricket coaches and players.
Members come from all levels of the game, right from the England team downwards, and have somewhere to turn to get the ongoing support all coaches need in order to be the best they can be.
Nationally, the ECB Coaches Association offers a range of products and services that help you to support players.
Your membership will provide access to the latest thinking and developments through our resources, invitations to workshops, networking with like-minded coaches as well as being able to wear the ECB CA three lions.
The ECB CA offer two categories of membership:
£30 per year
- To hold a minimum of Level 1 Coaching Award or an ECB Level 1 NCA Teaching Award
- An up-to-date ECB DBS Check – contact your County Cricket Board to begin an application
£25 per year
There are no criteria to become an associate member, it is open to everyone interested in cricket coaching.
Benefits of ECB CA Membership
- Videos on icoach cricket
- Publications, including:
- Hitting the Seam
- Coaches Matter
- Coaching Insight
- Insurance (for full members), including:
- Public Liability - The members’ legal liability for injury to third parties and/or damage to third party property - £5,000.000 - limit of indemnity
- Employer’s Liability - The members’ legal liability for injury to helpers in coaching sessions - £10,000,000 - limit of indemnity
- Personal Accident - A range of benefits from Accidental Death at £20,000 to cost of repair of spectacles or dentures - £300
- Legal Expenses - Recently introduced to provide additional protection for the members in respect of various, potential, legal actions
- Legal and Tax Helpline - Advice on any legal/tax matter 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Join the ECB CA
To apply for membership please complete an online application.