Wiltshire OSCAs - Past winners
This award is designed to highlight and show the essential contribution that proactive leadership can make within the Club, Leagues, Officiating, Community or County Organisation's. We want to recognise those individuals who are providing vision and direction in growing the game and reaching into new markets.
- 2019 Winner - Barry Reed and David Malley (Collingbourne CC)
Get the Game on
Is designed to highlight the “game day” contribution that is made by a key volunteer at your club. They are often the proactive person who is instrumental in going the extra mile to ensure the game is played rather than than it being called off.
- 2017 Winner - Paul Wilson (Bradford on Avon CC)
- 2016 Winner - Andy Sainsbury (Potterne CC)
- 2015 Winner - Bill Dolman (Chippenham CC)
Behind the Scenes / Heartbeat of Club
This award is for someone your Club couldn’t do without. Someone who in an understated way is willing to try their hand at anything to get the job done.
- 2019 Winner - Sarah Aubrey (Swindon CC)
- 2018 Winner - Owen Sheppard (Collingbourne CC)
- 2017 Winner - Kevin Thompson (Swindon CC)
- 2016 Winner - Allan Collins (Peterborough Arms CC)
- 2015 Winner - Jon Williams (South Wilts CC)
- 2014 Winner - Tony Shardlow (Corsham CC)
- 2013 Winner - Jon Rose
- 2012 Winner - Jon Haines
This award is looking for a volunteer aged between 16-25 years old who has made a positive effect/impact on their Club/Group/Organisation, and other members.
- 2019 Winner - Luke Pearce (Calne CC) - 14-18 year olds
- 2019 Winner - Thomas Stoner (Devizes CC) - 19-25 year olds
- 2018 Winner - Alex Duffell (Purton CC)
- 2017 Winner - Rhys Merriman (Biddestone CC)
- 2016 Winner - Kyle Oakley (Trowbridge CC)
- 2015 Winner - Jack Colyer (Potterne CC)
- 2014 Winner - Josh Boulton (Biddestone CC)
- 2013 Winner - James Lavis
- 2012 Winner - Neil Clark
This award is looking for an official who has visibly increased the quantity of officials in their County and therefore help the sustainability of cricket in England and Wales.
- 2018 Winner - Roy Pearce (Corsley CC)
- 2017 Winner - Helen Dolman (Spye Park CC)
- 2016 Winner - John Gale (Corsham CC)
- 2015 Winner - Adrian James (South Wilts CC)
- 2013 Winner - Barry Stygal
- 2012 Winner - Michael Cornwell
An individual who has galvanised members in the club to support NWCF, gained support from local and national business, as well as linking with the local community in the recruitment of volunteers for club.
- 2018 Winner - John Wilkins (Goatacre CC)
- 2015 Winner - Richard Saull (Grittleton CC)
- 2014 Winner - Diane Butler (Calne CC)
- 2013 Winner - Paul Vooght
- 2012 Winner - Paul Dewsbury
This individual will have made an outstanding difference to their cricket club, league, board or local cricket community over a number of years.
- 2019 Winner - Joe Gardner (Purton CC)
- 2018 Winner - Peter Robinson (Great Durnford CC)
- 2017 Winner - Ed Davies (Bishops Cannings CC)
- 2016 Winner - Gwyn Blenkinsop (Farley CC)
- 2015 Winner - Peter Williams (Wilcot CC) and Randy Roze (Swindon CC)
- 2014 Winner - Andy Clinning (Wanborough CC)
- 2013 Winner - Fred Kerley
- 2012 Winner - Ian Wheeler
Leagues and Boards
This award is aimed at dedication and results in the quality and quantity of participation in all areas of cricket. This can be an individual or a group.
- 2017 Winner - Paul Rowson and Chris Sykes (Wiltshire Youth Cricket League)
- 2016 Winner - Ben White (Marshfield CC)
- 2015 Winner - Pete Knight (Calne CC)
- 2014 Winner - Anton Newton
- 2013 Winner - Paul Rowson
- 2012 Winner - George Clift
This award is looking for an individual or organisation who have created sustainable partnerships with schools, voluntary organisations, other sports and/or the local community.
- 2014 Winner - Rob Reed (Corsham CC)
- 2013 Winner - Mike Smith
- 2012 Winner - Graham Gaiger